Our Platform Software Engineers are responsible for the design, development, evaluation, and maintenance of new and existing features and other software applications that support the operation of the DDC product suite.
- 3+ years of object-oriented design and development.
- 3+ years working with .NET Framework.
- 2+ years working with ASP.NET.
- 2+ years working with Web services.
- 3+ years working with HTML/HTML5.
- 3+ years working with SQL Server.
- Knowledge of commonly-used software engineering concepts and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Intermediate or higher level of English – both written and verbal.
Desired Skills (considered a plus):
- JIRA and/or other application lifecycle management.
- Confluence and/or other collaboration/knowledge management tools.
- GIT/Bitbucket and/or other source/version control repository hosting service.
- TeamCity and/or other build management and continuous integration server.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a University in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.