Our Game Developers are responsible for the development and improvement of online games to augment our growing portfolio, as well as implementing new features on existing games, with the highest quality. They are also responsible for the development of new features in the product architecture related to games, including all phases of the projects from analysis, design, implementation and deployment, to all layers from database to front end.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented development and design patterns experience.
- Experience with Transact-SQL.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Intermediate or higher level of English – both written and verbal
- Strong troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- JIRA and/or other application lifecycle management.
- Confluence and/or other collaboration/knowledge management tools.
- GIT/Bitbucket and/or other source/version control repository hosting service.
- TeamCity and/or other build management and continuous integration server.
Desired Skills (considered a plus):
- Skeletal animation libraries (Spine)
- Google Closure.
- Microsoft Visual C++.
- Windows applications development.
- C# & .NET Framework.
- MS PowerShell.
- MS Internet Information Services.
- ActionScript 3 / Flash development.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a University in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.