Our QA’s are responsible for testing all software applications in the company product suite. The objective of the QA Analyst is to verify that all software products produced by DDC are of high quality and have a minimum number of defects upon release. The QA Analyst works with other staff members to achieve this goal as a team. The position has to be comfortable with collaboration, open and constant communication, sense of urgency and proactivity.
3+ years of software quality assurance analysis & testing experience with strength in the following areas:
- Defect tracking software.
- Server deployment environments.
- Web Testing.
- Mobile Testing.
- Experience with Transact-SQL.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Intermediate or higher level of English – both written and verbal.
- Strong troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- JIRA and/or other application lifecycle management.
- Confluence and/or other collaboration/knowledge management tool.
Desired Skills (considered a plus):
- ISTQB certification.
- Flash Testing.
- GIT/Bitbucket and/or other source /version control repository hosting service.
- Team City and/or other build management and continuous integration server.
- MS PowerShell.
- MS Internet Information Services.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a University in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.